Natural Tick Twister Tick Remover is AWESOME!
Are you interested in an easy, effective and safe way to remove ticks from dogs, cats, people, horses, (name your favorite pet here)?
- Removes ticks from any location your dog, cat, horse, person, any animal
- Natural- only a stick- no chemicals
- Gentle-Gently twists the tick out of the skin without tearing the skin
- Effective- Removes the tick and the implanted mouth parts from the skin
- Safe- Removes quickly without pain. Do not pull the tick out of the skin with the stick. It will come right out of the skin once twisted a few times.
- Minimizes the risk of tick diseases if abdomen of tick isn't compressed during removal
These tick sticks are a saving grace.
How does it work? Basically, the tick stick has a small slot. Take the tick stick, slide the tick through the slot, twist, and it is removed. There is no need to pull the tick out. In fact, if you do it may not completely get removed and the mouth parts may be in the skin. Once the tick is removed, clean the skin and place some wound balm
on the area to help heal the skin.
To help prevent ticks, try some of the products listed in the Flea and Tick section.That's it! Easy and Done.
This package comes with 2 tick sticks. 1 large and 1 small.
Carol's Note: I love this product! Not only are the ingredients completely natural, but this product repels and kills a whole host of parasitic insects-fleas, ticks, black flies, mites, no see-ums and more. There have been a few times I have found a tick completely dead on my dog while still imbedded. It needs to be re-applied after your animal gets wet or on particularly "buggy" times of the day/week/month/year. If you see the grains of this product in your companion's coat, you have applied too much. A little goes a long way. Make sure you get the area between and on the tail and neck, as this is the travel road for fleas and other insects. This products is also great to use on carpets, upholstery, throw rugs, flooring. Sprinkle a little on the ground, sweep in with a broom, get in all the cracks, leave for 48 hours or longer, vacuum. I have used this many times on my hardwood floors and throw rugs. I hardly notice it, so sometimes I will just leave it until I am ready to vacuum again.