Canine Body Work-Acupressure(TCM)/Jin Shin Jyutsu
Acupressure and Jin Shin Jyutsu are based upon our own natural, innate ability to harmonize ourselves. For thousands of years, ancient people used this awareness to heal both themselves and others. It is a way to balance life energy by using simple hands-out sequences to restore emotional equilibrium, relieve pain, and release the causes of both acute and chronic conditions. The methods used are unobtrusive and can be used safely with any other therapy or medication. Additionally, the benefits of Hands on Healing Therapies are cumulative. Therefore the more it is practiced, the greater is the vitality of the being.
Some signs that (Body Work) may help your dog would be:
- Chronic conditions
- Breathing difficulties
- Autoimmune disorders
- Joint Pain/Arthritis
- Post surgical therapy
- Geriatric pain relief
- Any indications of pain on dogs of all ages
- Gait abnormality
- Sudden behavioral changes
- Dogs who appear slow, unable to learn, clumsy or uncoordinated
- Fearful dogs
- Difficult whelpings
- Or any other type of “red flags” that may be noticed in your pet
What Some Folks are saying about Their Experience:
"Wanted to let you know how Abbie did yesterday afternoon with the storms we had. Through all of the thunder, lightening, rain and wind she lay at my husband's feet as if asleep. No whimpering, no panting, no anxiety, nothing...all she did was stick close to him. If he moved to another room she followed him. Wow!
Hands On Healing Bodywork
Jin Shin Jyutsu and Acupressure are very effective, healing and calming techniques. Some physical or emotional projects may take several sessions to restore the natural harmony within your pet.
Who would benefit from the hands on healing?
- Any Pet Companion that has any physical or emotional condition
- Any Pet Companion that has no urgent physical or emotion condition wherein the Pet Guardian would like to maintain balance and harmony within their pet using maintenance sessions.
Body Work Session: $55 up to 1 hour
Contact Us for and Appointment: Phone: 910-279-2988 or 800-926-7344; Email: Carol@Carolspetcafe.com